Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Upcoming Literature Festivals

I will be doing a couple of literature festivals in the next few months.
The first is the Caomhnú Literary Festival in Cavan. I always love getting down to Cavan, the people there are great and I get to see my big Gulliver paintings in the new library there. I'm doing a couple of workshops at schools on Friday the 6th of February, and I'll be hovering around the festival that day and next morning.
At the West Cork Literary Festival in early July, I'll be doing a talk with slides, and I think there will be another "In Conversation" event too. There might be an exhibition of original paintings too.
I'll post more details closer to the time.

2 comments:

Susan at Stony River said...

Good luck at the schools and events! I'm so sad to miss the Cavan festival, but I'm leaving Tuesday for a few weeks. School workshops sound like fun; I wish we'd had such events when I was a kid!

PJ Lynch said...

That's a shame Susan
I thought I might bump into you there. I know it's roughly your neck of the woods.
Have a good trip.
PJ