Monday, May 6, 2013

Visit 2013

I am putting together a wall of life paintings in the hall outside my studio for Visit on Saturday 11th May.
Visit is a city-wide open studio day. 
In Dublin City, artist’s studios old and new exist in a variety of buildings including industrial warehouses, Georgian buildings, converted stables and former shop units. You might not be aware that the building on the corner or down the road from your house is actually a hub of artistic activity. If you have ever been curious about what goes on inside an artists studios, Visit 2013 is your chance to find out! 
You are welcome to come an visit us La Catedral Studios and The Back Loft.
Most of the artists, including el Presidente, Anthony, will be here from noon till 6pm and there should be a great atmosphere. There is also the added attraction of Feel Free to Jam, where musicians are invited to bring their instruments and jam around our piano at the back Loft.
I'll be rushing up to the studio after my portraiture workshop at Kennedy Art, so I will be here between 4pm and 6pm. 
I hope to see some of you then.

No comments: