Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Art Classes in Dublin




In a few weeks I will be starting teaching some classes for my friend Germaine at Swan Art in Dublin.

I will be teaching a two hour class on Tuesday evenings and participants sign up for six weeks at a time.
We get artists with a wide range of abilities so I like to keep the programme of classes fairly flexible in order to respond to their needs and interests, but my six week programme generally starts with still life drawing and painting in oils, at some stage we will be touching on landscape and portraiture work and I like to end on the sixth week drawing the live nude model.








We always have a nice atmosphere at the classes I have done at Swan Art and you can see some of the great results my students have achieved in these photos.

I think the first six weeks are fairly heavily booked already but you can contact Germaine on 087 2142394 for more information on availability.

No comments: