Monday, January 13, 2014

Sophie: A Portrait Sketch


Here is the portrait sketch of Sophie that I did at KennedyArt a few weeks ago.
I added a bit of tone afterwards hoping to lose a lot of those edges along Sophie's cheek(the right one as we look at it).
Her colour is always a challenge to capture but my students all did a great job on the day.
I am very much looking forward to future workshops at KennedyArt.
The next two are on the 25th of January and the 15th February.
Contact Kennedy's for information about their workshops. ph  + 353 (1) 475 1749info@kennedyart.com  


And I will post details soon of a two day workshop that we will be doing in Cavan in the coming months.

2 comments:

Sadami said...

Happy New Year, PJ. Lovely work. My picture book project is at the stage of colour.
Best wishes, Sadami

PJ Lynch said...

Many thanks Sadami and a Happy New Year to you too. Best of luck with your picture book. Have you posted any of it online?
All the best
PJ